- 20th-century Decorative Art
- Arms and Armour
- Books, Manuscripts and Maps
- Classical Antiquities, Coins and Medals
- Clocks, Barometers and instruments
- Jewellery, Snuff Boxes and Miniatures
- Medieval art
- Modern Art
- Oriental and Asian Art
- Paintings, Drawings and Prints
- Porcelain, Ceramics and Glass
- Tribal and Pre-Columbian Art
- Textiles, Carpets and Tapestries
- Works of Art
Thumbs up for ......
In Kind Donation
These sponsors support and contribute to the foundation through products and services. The value the contribution represents is tax deductable as the foundation is formally recognised by the Dutch Tax Authorities as an Institution for General Benefit (ANBI)
Through the donation program of Google Grants we have been awarded free AdWords. On a monthly basis AdWords, representing a substantial value, are used as one of the instruments to reach the mission of the Kunstpedia Foundation.
Piktochart, a nifty web application to create infographics, was so generous to make available a pro account.
Analysing and improving incoming links is apparent for any website. We are therefore gratefully that Link Reaseach Tool was so generous in making a Superhero account available.